User Support Specialist
As part of the Special Projects Team, you will help shape the experience of Takl’s growing community. Majority of your time will be spent working within the Takl platform itself. You will primarily be communicating with users by email. This position will ensure an unparalleled user experience across all regions. We are hiring part-time agents looking to develop with us. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced and growing startup right here in Music City!
- Work in depth with our support framework and the Takl platform with high attention to detail
- Make recommendations for process improvements based on requests and bugs reported
- Integral part in changing and updating the Takl platform and processes
- Thorough documentation of resolution implementation
- Communicate with users regarding feedback, problems, suggestions, etc.
- Responsible for analyzing data and making suggestions
- Work closely with other departments on the resolution of user claims
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues - escalating when appropriate
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for Takl users
- Available to work morning, midday, and night.
- Available to work weekends.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills, documentation, and attention to detail are essential
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Proficiency in general programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs and sheets, and Mac products
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, users, and clients – effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external contacts
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and anticipate interruptions
- Appropriately prioritizing activities, scheduling time, and utilizing resources in order to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner with limited oversight
- Treating user with a high level of respect and taking action in order to meet or exceed expectations and resolve problems
- Willingness to seek new ideas and ways of doing things in order to streamline processes and increase user satisfaction
- Passion for quality assurance and creating great customer experiences
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- 1+ years experience in customer service or call center a plus, but not mandatory
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Full-time