Takl is a startup based in the Nashville, TN area whose mission is to make it easy and painless to hire people on demand to complete small jobs around the house. We help people crush their to-do list so they can do more of what they love when they want to.
We are seeking a full-time Accounting Staff. This person will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Finance and Controller on a daily basis with a variety of accounting related tasks for the organization. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced and growing startup right here in the Music City!
- Assist in the preparation of daily journal entries related to Takl revenue cycle
- Assist in handling financial aspects of jobs including issuing refunds and handling payment disputes
- Assist in handling issues related to Provider payments
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation of revenue
- Assist with month end close process
- Other clerical duties as instructed
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent research, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Ability to read and understand journal entries and the flow of information through a general ledger a plus
- Quickbooks online experience a plus
- Stripe experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Location: Brentwood, TN (Preferred)