On behalf of everyone at Takl, we hope you and your families are safe. In these unprecedented times, it was evident that immediate steps were necessary to ensure the safety of our customers, providers, team members and community.
As of March 18, 2020, Takl has suspended operations until further notice due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concern, which currently poses a global health emergency. We continue to actively monitor the updates issued by the CDC, State and Federal government and will continue to do everything we can to ensure the safety and health of our partners.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your continued partnership. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.
Customer Support Team Lead
As the Customer Support Team Lead, you will help shape the experience of Takl’s growing community. This position will ensure an unparalleled user experience across all regions. Your team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will be the first point of contact when issues arise. Our ideal candidate is determined, outgoing and loves interacting with people. We have a great team and we’re building something awesome to share with the world. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced and growing startup right here in Music City!
- Handle emails, chats, and social media messages from customers and providers containing queries, requests, orders and complaints
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks
- Ensure that emails, work queues are answered by staff within agreed time scale and in an appropriate manner
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong Verbal Communications
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Experience with Zendesk or similar support framework a plus
- Holiday availability required.
- Weekend availability required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00/hour
- Customer Service: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)