Customer Support Supervisor
Takl is a startup founded in 2016 in the Nashville, TN area, whose mission is to make it easy to hire people on demand to complete small jobs around the house at preset prices. So long to-do list, hello free time!
As a leader of the Customer Service Team, you will help shape the experience of Takl’s growing community. This position will ensure an unparalleled user experience across all regions. Your team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will be the first point of contact when issues arise. Our ideal candidate is determined, outgoing and loves interacting with people. We have a great team and we’re building something awesome to share with the world. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced and growing startup right here in Music City!
- Supervise a team of customer service agents
- Handle emails, chats, social media messages and calls from customers and providers containing queries, requests, orders and complaints
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks
- Assisting in hiring and training staff
- Ensure that emails, work queues and calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
- Monitor agents’ productivity and ensure performance metrics are maintained
- Prepare performance reports
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong Verbal Communications
- Problem Solving
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress
- People Skills
- People Management
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Experience with Zendesk or similar support framework a plus
- Must be willing to work evenings.
- Weekend day required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
Consultants or those seeking remote employment need not apply.