On behalf of everyone at Takl, we hope you and your families are safe. In these unprecedented times, it was evident that immediate steps were necessary to ensure the safety of our customers, providers, team members and community.
As of March 18, 2020, Takl has suspended operations until further notice due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concern, which currently poses a global health emergency. We continue to actively monitor the updates issued by the CDC, State and Federal government and will continue to do everything we can to ensure the safety and health of our partners.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your continued partnership. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.
Customer Support Agent
As part of the Customer Service Team, you will help shape the experience of Takl’s growing community of customers. You will create a personal and memorable experience for every customer you encounter. You will be communicating with customers by email and live chat as well as by phone. We are hiring part time agents looking to develop with us.
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for Takl users
- Provide friendly, timely support to customers via email and live chat
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues
- Make recommendations for process improvements based on requests and bugs reported by customers
- Utilize multiple platform to obtain information simultaneously
- Available to work weekend days
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Customer Focus
- People Skills
- Flexible schedule, willing to work off hours and weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication
- 2+ years experience in customer service or call center a plus, but not mandatory
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts in an ever changing environment
- Passion for quality assurance and creating great customer experiences
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of basic telephone technology
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Utilizing multiple platform to obtain information simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Midday (Required)
- Evening (Required)