Communications Review Agent
We are looking for someone with full-time availability and flexible scheduling options.
As part of the Field Operations Team, you will help shape the experience of Takl’s growing community of customers. You will help to create a seamless experience for every customer you encounter. This position involves the review and quick assessment of text communication between users, as well as the review of Takl job requests to make sure they are within the scope of our services. You will at times, be communicating with users by email and live chat. We are hiring full-time agents looking to develop with us. This is an opportunity to work at a rapidly growing, national tech company based right here in Music City!
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for Takl users
- Review user communication to ensure safety and quality.
- Review Takl jobs to ensure the requests match photos and descriptions.
- Make recommendations for improvements to customer requests, and work with other team members to adjust those requests to fit within the Takl platform
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Customer Focus
- Flexible schedule, willing to work off hours and weekends
- 1+ years experience in customer service or call center a plus, but not mandatory
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts in an ever-changing environment
- Passion for quality assurance and creating great customer experiences
- Must have moderate to advanced computer skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Handyperson experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hour
- Customer Service: 1 Year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)